My iPhone Calendar is synced with iCloud
For CopyTrans Contacts to see your iPhone calendar, you would need to disable iCloud calendar sync. To do so:
1. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > iCloud
2. Now toggle the “Calendar” switch from ON to OFF
3. Finally make sure you tap the “Keep on My iPhone” button
This transfers the iPhone calendar to the iPhone. You can now open CopyTrans Contacts, connect your iPhone and it will now display the calendar.
My iPhone calendar is synced with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, or Exchange
1. Export your Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo calendar to your PC in iCalendar format (*.ics) using the export options provided by your email account provider
2. Disable calendar sync by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Finally, import the iCalendar file you previously exported from your PC to your iPhone. In order to do so, please follow this FAQ article: How to import calendar events to iPhone calendar?